Iron and Fallout Remover
9010 Concession Road 4
Sandford ON L0C 1E0
** Note - do not allow product to dry on any surface of your vehicle. Use in a well ventilated area.
This product can discolor certain but not all metals and plastics. Conduct a small test of the surface first to determine if it is safe to use. Do not allow the product to dry on any surface of your vehicle. Use only outdoors or in a well ventilated area.
Thioglycolic Acid, Ethylene Glycol Butyl, Ammonium hydrogen Fluoride, Dodecylbenzen, Sulfuric Acid.
H290 May be corrosive to metals
H301 Toxic if swallowed.
H314 Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
H318 Causes serious eye damage.
H331 Toxic if inhaled.
H350 May cause cancer
If medical advice is needed, have the product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Do not breathe mist/vapours/spray. Keep only in original containers. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Wash exposed skin thoroughly after handling. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
First Aid: IF SWALLOWED, Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. IF ON SKIN (or hair), remove/take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. IF INHALED, Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. IF IN EYES, Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor / physician. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Absorb spillage to prevent material damage.
Store in a well-ventilated place. Store locked up. Keep container tightly closed. Store in corrosive resistant container.
Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.